Mailing lists: Unsubscribing
To unsubscribe from a ProFTPD mailing list, simply follow these hints. Please try everything on this page before reporting problems to the list administrators.
You will need the following information:
- The e-mail address subscribed to the list.
- The list subscribed to.
- It helps if you can remember the password assigned by Mailman to your address, but it's not essential.
Using your favourite browser visit one or more of the following web sites:
- proftpd-announce: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/proftp-announce
- proftpd-users: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/proftp-user
- proftpd-devel: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/proftp-devel
- proftpd-committers: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/proftp-committers
Enter your subscribed e-mail address into the textfield at the bottom of the page, next to the "Edit Options" button. Then click that button.
This will take you to a page where you can request to have your password e-mailed to you. Once you have received the password, you can return to this subscription options editing page, and use the password to unsubscribe yourself.